The brushes are made of carbon, located on the back of the alternator. They rest on the copper part of the rotor called the collector.
Brush holder with brushes for alternator BOSCH 1194336015 / 1194336010 / 1194336006 / 1194336005 1194336003 / 1194336002 / 1194336001 / 1194336000 = ISKRA 18.420.175 = LUCAS ulb424 / ulb418 / ulb417
Brush holder for alternator12 volts 0120300510 / 0120300511 / 0120300512 / 0120300513 / 0120300514 / 0120300515 / 0120300516 0120300517 / 0120300543 / 0120300544 / 0120300555 / 0120300573 / 0120300574 /...
Brush holder for alternator BOSCH : 0120450011 / 0120450012 / 0120450013 / 0120450014 / 01204500160120450017 / B120500073 / B120500124 / B120500348 / B120500349 = Reference bosch 1194336038 = Reference...
Brush holder for alternator BOSCH : 0120450018 / 0120450019 / 0120450020 / 0120450021 0120450022 / 0120450023 / 0120450024 / 0120450025 0120450026 / 0120450027 / 0120450028 / 0120450029
Brush holder for alternator Bosch 0124425001, 0124515084, 0124515115, 0124525002, 0124525003, 0124525004, 0124525005, 0124525007, 0124615018, 0124615032, 6004MA5001, 6004ML0001, 6004ML0002, 6004ML0004,...
Brush set for alternator Information : Voltage 12/24 A = Height mm 19.50 B = Thickness mm 5.00 C = Height mm 8.00 D = Lead length 1 mm 47.00
Physical Information A Length mm 17.00 B Thickness mm 5.00 C Height mm 10.00 D Lead length mm 39.00Electrical spec Voltage 28Replacing 1127014002 BOSCH1127014014 BOSCHulb406 LUCAS
Brush set bosch for alternator = BOSCH 1127014016 Information: Voltage 14 A = Height mm 22.50 B = Thickness mm 5.00 C = Height mm 8.00 D = Lead length 1 mm 67.00
Replacing BOSCH alternator brushes/coils requires some technical expertise and specific knowledge of how alternators and car electrical systems work. If you are unfamiliar with this type of repair, it is recommended that you hire a qualified mechanic to do the job.
However, if you already have the skills necessary to replace the brushes/coils in your BOSCH alternator, here are the general steps to follow:
1. Remove the alternator from the car according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Remove the rubber plugs that cover the brushes/coals on the back of the alternator.
3. Remove the mounting screws that hold the brushes/coals in place.
4. Remove the used brushes/coals by gently pulling on them.
5. Inspect the brushes/coals for signs of wear or damage. If the brushes/brushes are worn, cracked or broken, replace them immediately.
6. Install the new brushes/brushes using the original mounting screws.
7. Replace the rubber plugs.
8. Reinstall the alternator into the car.
9. Test the new alternator to make sure it is working properly.
It is important to remember that the specific steps for replacing the alternator brushes/coils may vary depending on the model and year of your car, as well as the type of BOSCH alternator you are using. Therefore, it is always recommended that you refer to the manufacturer's owner's manual or consult a qualified mechanic if you have any questions or concerns regarding this repair.